mamrie hart everyone
I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH
MAMRIE WHAT IS HAPPENING
INTERVIEWS ALWAYS BE CREEPING UP BEHIND ME.
i had a crush on this guy and i decided to pull a Pavlov on him by offering him whenever i saw him this brand of candy he seemed to really like and after a while whenever he saw me he got excited for a second then you could see his expression shift to wondering the why the hell was he so happy to see me and i swear it was the evilest thing but also the most hilarious i made a guy like me by conditioning him into associating me to a candy he liked
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
No. 8 though.
“Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. “
- Professor: Who plans on getting married within the next 5-10 years?
- Like 3 people: *raises hand*
- Professor: Who plans on never getting married?
- Me: *raises hand*
- Professor: *points me out* why?
- Me: It's illegal.
- Professor: touche.
YOU REALLY THINK A FUCKIN PANCAKE IS GONNA FIX THIS HEATHER
I’ve reblogged this with like 3 different added captions and they all get me every time
So I was writing a small paper in Microsoft Word and the program suddenly crashed (I saved a couple minutes before, thank god) and I get this message in the corner of my screen two seconds afterward
what the fuck
THIS IS PROMO OF DOCTOR WHO
IN THE EPISODE OF DOCTOR WHOAND THEY ONLY GAVE IT 4 STARS
"Fred Potter, I actually let your mother name you after the bravest man she knew, instead of making it all about me. Now promise me that you’ll take a picture of McGonagall’s face when she realises the prankster legacy you and James plan to live up to. Awesome. High five.”
"After high school you realize you were only friends with some people because you saw them five times a week."
— This thought has been haunting me for months (via sebatsianstans)